Lucky Element Chinese Astrology
| Chinese Lunar Calendar | Chinese New Year | Baby Gender Predictor Chart | Four Phases of the Moon | The Five Elements |
| Zodiac Signs and Elements | Birth Signs Compatibility | Find Out What's Your Sign and Element | Yin and Yang |
| How to find your Kua number | What are the Elements I Lack | How to Add Element To Your Name |
| How to Enhance Your Luck | Your Best Career Based On Your Element | The Four Pillars of Destiny | Ten Heavenly Stems |
In Chinese astrology and Feng Shui, your lucky element is the element you lack. By increasing the effect of your lucky element, you are able to enhance your luck cycle, in other words, you are changing your bad luck into good luck. The ancient Chinese science of balancing these energies has the same underlying philosophy as the theory of Yin-Yang.
How To Enhance Luck
To increase the effects of the diferent elements to enhance your luck;
For those who need to increase the effect of Earth in your life, you can..
- Wear gemstones made of hardened earth or rock.
- Use more stuffs made from ceramics, pottery, terra cotta..anything clay.
- Place a rock, or even a large boulder near your main door.
- Use more yellow and brown color.
- Use or wear Jade, it is another perfect material for a decorative piece.
- Choose your bedroom in the center of the house.
- Try to change artwork and windows from portrait to landscape.
- Choose a name that is associated with the meaning of earth.
- Placing or displaying solid crystal balls or spheres (feng shui crystals) are best used to energize the earth element. They have the most pure and powerful earth energy.
Shapes such as rectangles, squares, and long, flat surfaces as well as the center directionn are also associated with the Earth element. Earth is considered the most stable of the five elements.
For those who need to increase the effect of Wood in your life, you can..
- Carry a wooden charm or beads.
- Spend more time to visit bookshop or library. You can also place a lot of books around your workspace and bedroom.
- Have a lot of plant life in your office or home.
- Take up gardening as a hobby.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Go for morning walks from 5 – 7 am.
- Put plenty of clothes in your wardrobe.
- Use more green color.
- Keep a pet; rabbit or cat.
- Hang a bamboo flute in your living room.
Wood represents the direction of the East and it is associated with the cylinders and columns shape.
For those who need to increase the effect of Fire in your life, you can..
- Try to eat more hot and spicy stuff.
- Use more red, purple and orange color.
- Take up horse riding or visit the turf club.
- Go for a suntan.
- Make all important decisions between 9 – 3 pm.
- The longer you drive, the better for you.
- Spend more time cooking in the kitchen.
- Keep your bathroom lights on for the whole night.
Fire represents the direction of the South and it is associated with the pointed, triangled shape. Of all the Chinese five elements, fire has the most Yang energy. Too much fire element, can result in anger, stress, impatience, impulsiveness, restlessness and even burnout.
For those who need to increase the effect of Metal in your life, you can..
- Wear gold or silver jewelry.
- Use more white and grey color.
- Make all important decisions between 3 – 7 pm.
- Drink more milk.
- Eat more vanilla ice cream.
- Visit countries with snow.
- Have a big refrigerator at home.
- Have a round, metallic clock.
- Have a big mirror in your bedroom.
Metal represents the direction of the West and it is associated with the round shape.
For those who need to increase the effect of Water in your life, you can..
- Choose a residence near a lake or by the coast.
- Use more black and blue color.
- Keep fishes, especially the black and blue ones.
- Drink more water.
- Have a long bath, spend long hours in your bathroom.
- Take swimming for your sport.
- Eat more fish, especially raw fish (sashimi).
- Keep hamsters.
- Important decisions should be made from 9 – 1 am.
Water represents the direction of the North and it is associated with the wave-like shape.
People who are lacking a certain element can also try to pick up partners or associates strong in that missing element. Such relaitonships have a higher degree of success.